Super Hero Spinach Salad
When you want something special for company, or to take to a pot-luck, without having to go to a whole lot of trouble.
- 1 large bag fresh spinach leaves, (about 2.5 lb. total)
- 1 bag 3-bean mix sprouts (about 8 oz)
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 8 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. package sliced mushrooms
- As desired: croutons, shredded carrot, sliced radish
- Restaurant-style Italian dressing of high quality, such as Paul Newman’s
Combine all ingredients except dressing and croutons, to have on the side. Serves 10 -12.